Why InnovaMatrix® Platform
As the first of its kind, InnovaMatrix® Platform advances the science of the wound management, burn care, and surgical markets by combining the technological advantages of a medical device with the inherent, natural benefits found within the placenta.
- Medical device quality control regulations and standards
- Consistency of raw materials
- Lower cost
- All of the same placental-derived benefits found in human cells, tissues, and cellular and tissue-based products (HCT/Ps)
- Ability to create larger sizes
- Application: no preparation is required, no specific orientation for placement, and the product easily conforms to wound anatomy
- Room temperature storage
Manufactured with our proprietary TriCleanse™ Placental Extracellular Matrix (ECM) Process, Triad improves upon the potency of an inherently beneficial raw material by achieving the critical balance between thorough decellularization (cell and cell debris removal) and the preservation of its natural ECM protein structure. The final product – InnovaMatrix® AC – is a completely decellularized bioactive scaffold that allows host cells to infiltrate the affected area, deposit collagen, and easily and quickly remodel the defect. This allows providers and patients to progress well beyond symptom management and instead focus on the tissue’s own capacity to repair itself while addressing any underlying issues with healing.
After an extensive review of Triad’s stringent testing, product characterization, proprietary processing technology, and quality control systems, the FDA cleared InnovaMatrix® AC as the first-ever placental-derived medical device.